What you will learn
Moving to the cloud can bring tremendous business benefits, but it’s also a big change for your employees and requires the right management approach. In this course, you’ll learn how to lead your team through a Google Cloud migration so that you can realize the platform’s full potential. You’ll explore ways to lead by example and the psychology behind people’s reactions to change. You’ll also learn about the framework Google Cloud has created to help you manage this change so that you can inspire your team and move them toward your cloud goals.
Who is this course for?
- Senior people managers from teams like IT, supporting functions (Finance, Ops, Strategy, HR, etc) and line of business in the process of moving to GCP.
- Any leaders and executive sponsors directly involved with or impacted by the GCP projects, but not typically C-level.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Cloud Change Journey
- Customer Story
- Google Cloud Adoption Framework
- Psychology of change.
- Moving to cloud.
- Your team today.
- Your team on Google Cloud Platform.
- Dealing with resistance.
- Google Cloud Professional Services.
- PSO Consulting Services.
- Next steps.
As an experienced technologist Daniel has built a career in consulting, teaching and inspiring others to be enthusiastic about emerging technology adoption. He’s always been fascinated by what comes next and often speaks on a range of subjects engaging with developers and executives via conferences, meetups and summits around the world.
No worries. Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.