What you will learn
Designed for leaders and business decision makers, this course will help you explore opportunities the cloud can provide to transform your business. You’ll learn how cloud technology, data, and machine learning applications are helping businesses reimagine their daily work. You’ll uncover new possibilities in your data strategy and learn to think like a data engineer. You’ll also learn how to translate business challenges into machine learning use cases and vet them for feasibility and impact.
Who is this course for?
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Operations, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud Platform can support their business transformation
- Participants should be reasonably new to cloud technology.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Knowledgeable about their own business products/services and industry.
- No prior technical knowledge is required.
- The value of business transformation
- The importance of mission
- How cloud enables transformation
- Google Cloud Adoption Framework
- Building a data driven organization
- Apply data thinking
- Data Lifecycles
- How Machine Learning can transform your business
- What is Machine Learning?
- How to be successful with ML
- How Google can support your ML Journey
- Transformation Action Plan
- Google Cloud Training
- Google Cloud Professional Services
- Cloud Maturity Assessment
As an experienced technologist Daniel has built a career in consulting, teaching and inspiring others to be enthusiastic about emerging technology adoption. He’s always been fascinated by what comes next and often speaks on a range of subjects engaging with developers and executives via conferences, meetups and summits around the world.
No worries. Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.