What you'll learn
Who's this course for?
- Cloud architects, Cloud Engineers and Operations Specialists
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Familiarity with Linux command and command line interface
- Basic understanding of Google Cloud.
- Basic understanding of GKE.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Basic understanding of shell script, XML, JSON, HTTP, REST, and TLS.
- Familiarize with Apigee product capabilities and its place in the
- Familiarize with Google Cloud, Kubernetes and Anthos concepts
- Discuss REST fundamentals
- Discuss Apigee hybrid architecture
- Gain understanding of Apigee technology stack
- Discuss Apigee terminology and organizational structure
- Familiarize with Apigee API
- Discuss installation process
- Discuss installation prerequisites
- Gain detail understanding of and practice installation process
- Discuss post installation tasks and recurrent activities recommended
for the platform
- Gain understanding common operational capabilities and practices
- Discuss backup and restore strategy
- Familiarize with API proxy concept and deployment process
- Familiarize with API tracing and debugging
- Discuss Developer Portal solutions
- Gain understanding of and practice capabilities available
for environment management
- Discuss infrastructure security
- Discuss data storage and encryption
- Discuss hybrid access management capabilities and RBAC
- Discuss capacity planning considerations
- Gain understanding of and practice capabilities to scale up/down
- Familiarize with upgrade process
- Discuss rollback process
- Familiarize with logging capabilities
- Understand metrics generated and captured by the system
- Discuss Apigee analytics
- Discuss monitoring and troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarize with Apigee support process
As an experienced technologist Daniel has built a career in consulting, teaching and inspiring others to be enthusiastic about emerging technology adoption. He’s always been fascinated by what comes next and often speaks on a range of subjects engaging with developers and executives via conferences, meetups and summits around the world.
No worries. Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.