Preparing for the Professional Data Engineer Examination
Preparing for the Professional Data Engineering Certification Exam. Elaborates on the exam. Rehearses useful skills including exam question reasoning and case comprehension. Tips. Review of topics from the Infrastructure curriculum.
- Cloud professionals who intend to take the Professional Data Engineer certification exam
- Knowledge and experience with GCP, equivalent to GCP Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals course Knowledge of data engineering and ML solutions, equivalent to Data Engineering on GCP course
- Industry experience with data engineering and cloud computing
- Establish basic knowledge about the certification exam and eliminate any confusion or misunderstandings about the process and nature of the exam itself.
- In-depth review of the Case Studies provided for exam preparation
- Tips and examples covering data processing systems design skills, data structures, and database skills that could be tested on the exam.
- Tips and examples covering data analysis, analysis and optimization of business processes, and machine learning skills that could be tested on the exam.
- Tips and examples covering reliability, policies, security, and compliance skills that could be tested on the exam.
- Resources for learning more about identified subjects that could be tested on the exam.
Duration: 1 Day
Deliver Method: Instructor-led