Google Cloud Fundamentals for Azure Professionals
This 1-day instructor led course introduces Azure professionals to the core capabilities of Google Cloud in the four technology pillars: networking, compute, storage, and database. With presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get details of similarities, differences, and initial how-tos quickly.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Identify Google Cloud counterparts for Azure IaaS, Azure PaaS, Azure SQL, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Application Insights, and Azure Data Lake
- Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and more
- Manage and monitor applications
- Explain feature and pricing model differences
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud architects, administrators, and SysOps/DevOps personnel
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Have basic proficiency with networking technologies like subnets and routing
- Have basic proficiency with command-line tools
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure and IIS
There are no upcoming classes at this time.