- This class has passed.
Managing Google Cloud’s Apigee API Platform for Hybrid Cloud
May 4 @ 9:00 AM - May 6 @ 5:00 PM AEST
Managing Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for Hybrid Cloud
This instructor led live training teaches you how to install and manage Google Cloud’s Apigee API Platform in a hybrid cloud. This course uses lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental resources to show you how to design, install, manage, and scale your Apigee API Platform.
What you Will learn
Who's this course for?
- Familiarize with Apigee product capabilities
- Familiarize with Google Cloud, Kubernetes and Anthos concepts
- Discuss REST fundamentals
- Discuss Apigee hybrid architecture
- Gain an understanding of the Apigee technology stack
- Discuss Apigee terminology and organizational structure
- Familiarize with the Apigee API
- Discuss installation process
- Discuss installation prerequisites
- Gain detail understanding of and practice installation process
- Gain an understanding of common operational capabilities and practices
- Discuss backup and restore strategy
- Familiarize with API proxy concept and deployment process
- Familiarize with API tracing and debugging
- Discuss Developer Portal solutions
- Gain understanding of and practice capabilities available for environment
- Discuss infrastructure security
- Discuss data storage and encryption
- Discuss hybrid access management capabilities and RBAC
- Discuss capacity planning considerations
- Gain understanding of and practice capabilities to scale up/down runtime
- Familiarize with the upgrade process
- Discuss the rollback process
- Familiarize with logging capabilities
- Understand metrics generated and captured by the system
- Discuss Apigee analytics
- Discuss monitoring and troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarize with the Apigee support process
- Summary and Review.
- What’s Next?